What you get with these un-dyed bamboo sheets is the same pure softness of bamboo bed sheets minus the colouring and the bleach.
- An excellent option for people with sensitive skin or suffering from allergies.
- Also a great option for people who simply love the natural colour of things.
As a launching promotion event, we are offering you the opportunity to pre-order your own set at 40% off the regular retail price.
- The offer will end on
October 8, 2017at midnight Pacific Time.
- In response to many inquiries, we are extending this promotion until Oct 27th, 2017. Don’t miss this new deadline!
- No limited quantities
From our forests to our crops, Shoo-Foo is always sustainably sourced and made from the highest quality organic bamboo fibres available.
All about Bamboo Bed Sheets
- Shoo-Foo feels like silky cashmere against the skin, providing you with an alluring softness that promotes a restful night’s sleep
- The hypoallergenic quality of bamboo helps to prevent skin irritations, effectively calming your immune system overnight
- 100% organic and pesticide-free fabric, limiting your body’s daily exposure to harsh and unhealthy chemicals
- no bleacn and no dye used in this Natural Colour option
- Breathable fabric allows for ultimate body temperature control whether it’s a hot summer night or a cold winter morning
Material: 100% viscose from Organic Bamboo – 300 TC – twill weave for more sturdiness
Standard Queen size:
fitted sheet: 152 x 203 cm + 42 cm pocket (60 x 80 + 18 in. pocket)
flat sheet: 266 x 279 cm (105 x 110 in.)
pillow cases: 53 x 81 + 10 cm (21 x 32 + 4 in.)
Standard King size:
fitted sheet: 198 x 203 + 42 cm (78 x 80 + 18 in.)
flat sheet: 279 x 289 cm (110 x 114 in.)
pillow cases: 53 x 101 + 10 cm (21 x 40 + 4 in.)
Standard Full size:
fitted sheet: 137 x 190 + 42 cm (54 x 75 + 18 in.)
flat sheet: 220 x 261 cm (87 x 103 in.)
pillow cases: 53 x 76 + 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
Standard Twin size:
fitted sheet: 99 x 190 + 42 cm (39 x 75 + 16 in.)
flat sheet: 183 x 246 cm (72 x 97 in.)
pillow cases: 53 x 76+ 10 cm (21 x 30 + 4 in.)
CARE: Wash in cold water – never use chlorine bleach – never use fabric softener – tumble dry at gentle cycle or hang to dry for even better results. To maintain bamboo linens, always wash in cold water as you would a silk shirt or woolen sweater.
This post is also available in: French