What you get with these un-dyed bamboo sheets is the same pure softness of bamboo bed sheets minus the colouring and the bleach. This is an excellent option for people with sensitive skin or suffering from allergies.
Also a great option for people who simply love the natural colour of things.
As a launching promotion event, we are offering you the opportunity to pre-order your own set at a very attractive price.
- The offer will end on September 30, 2017 at midnight Pacific Time.
- No limited quantities
- Tell your friend for an extra $8 discount > follow this link to get your Voucher Code
From our forests to our crops, Shoo-Foo is always sustainably sourced and made from the highest quality organic bamboo fibres available.
All about Bamboo Bed Sheets
- Shoo-Foo feels like silky cashmere against the skin, providing you with an alluring softness that promotes a restful night’s sleep
- The hypoallergenic quality of bamboo helps to prevent skin irritations, effectively calming your immune system overnight
- 100% organic and pesticide-free fabric, limiting your body’s daily exposure to harsh and unhealthy chemicals
- no bleacn and no dye used in this Natural Colour option
- Breathable fabric allows for ultimate body temperature control whether it’s a hot summer night or a cold winter morning
Material: 100% viscose from Organic Bamboo – 300 TC – twill weave for more sturdiness
Standard Queen size:
fitted sheet: 152 x 203 cm + 42 cm pocket (60 x 80 + 18 in. pocket)
flat sheet: 266 x 279 cm (105 x 110 in.)
pillow cases: 53 x 81 + 10 cm (21 x 32 + 4 in.)
Standard King size:
fitted sheet: 198 x 203 + 42 cm (78 x 80 + 18 in.)
flat sheet: 279 x 289 cm (110 x 114 in.)
pillow cases: 53 x 101 + 10 cm (21 x 40 + 4 in.)
CARE: Wash in cold water – never use chlorine bleach – never use fabric softener – tumble dry at gentle cycle or hang to dry for even better results. To maintain bamboo linens, always wash in cold water as you would a silk shirt or woolen sweater.
This post is also available in: French